06 GT vs 03 WRX

Quin

Established Member
You've got it, easily. He'll probably pull you out of the hole but it wont last long at all if you're not spinning too bad. I've been in several and the bug eyes really just aren't fast. The 05+ is a different story though.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I'm pretty sure he said the race wasn't going down until tonight. Is there a rule against "what will happen" threads?

no buts its pretty stupid... :nonono:

Just go and race and come back and tell us how it went...

I want to read KILL STORIES not "What will happen"

ryanjoachim

Established Member
Well i didnt get to run him saturday we just finished up after running with the wrx and a nissian 240 with a built turbo. i should have a video uploaded sometime tomorrow. started out me and the WRX from a 30 roll we went to about 110 and i pulled him the whole way with about 5 cars or so ahead by 110. Did a couple more runs and all the same ending. I then wanted to run the 240 but it was havin boost problems and we couldnt get a clean run in hes going to retune it and try to line up a match sometime think week

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
+1

On a side note why do so many turbo cars seem to have a boost leak or need a retune :shrug:

not sure if you've ever owned one, however they are more common then you think...and they are the first cuplrit when something isnt running on the other hand its also a great excuse too :rolling:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
not sure if you've ever owned one, however they are more common then you think...and they are the first cuplrit when something isnt running on the other hand its also a great excuse too :rolling:

I think that more times than not it's an excuse :-D but I understand what your saying

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
+1

On a side note why do so many turbo cars seem to have a boost leak or need a retune :shrug:

lazy owners who care mainly about performance rather than maintnence. i do a boost leak test every 3 months.

and they dont need a retune...its just an execuse to a loss. a good tuner will tune your car to within 95% of its maximum efficiency.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
lazy owners who care mainly about performance rather than maintnence. i do a boost leak test every 3 months.

and they dont need a retune...its just an execuse to a loss. a good tuner will tune your car to within 95% of its maximum efficiency.

my tune went to shit when 10% ethanol went in the gas... :shrug:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Good kill!

The tune thing isn't just an excuse for turbo guys. I hear it alot from people with all kinds of setups, usually right after they lose or have a race they thought was too close for comfort.

"Well it put down XXX when I got it tuned, but now the tune is off so it's down on power." Right...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread