Votes: 18 16.1%
  • 03 Cobra Kenne bell

Votes: 94 83.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
Confused between buying the 06 GT and throwing a kb supercharger on it or gettin a 03 Cobra with low miles and putting a kb on it. Cost is a factor but will i need to do a ton of motor work on the 06 gt so i don't ruin it with all the boost? just wondering what you all think.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
03 Cobra like crazy, don't think about it, just go do it! 03 Cobra!

03 Cobra
03 Cobra
03 Cobra

Get it?

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I hope this question is a joke... Not only do the 05's look like ass... but doesn't the word "Cobra" just jump out and kick you in the balls?

03 Cobra FTW.

CaDDy

Banned
BostonStrangler said:
Confused between buying the 06 GT and throwing a kb supercharger on it or gettin a 03 Cobra with low miles and putting a kb on it. Cost is a factor but will i need to do a ton of motor work on the 06 gt so i don't ruin it with all the boost? just wondering what you all think.

Do yourself a favor and get the 03. Go to Modular Fords site and look at how many 05-06 GT's have 'naded their motors by pushing too much boost. And by too much boost i mean anything over 5psi and your on borrowed time.

If you buy the GT a complete rebuild will be neccessary, as opposed to a few cooling mods for the Cobra. I love the news GT's :pepper: (Obviously) as much as i love terminators :banana: but their is NO CONTEST!

CaDDy

Banned
Not to mention in the long run you will be putting out better numbers with a DOHC 4v. Which is in the Cobra.

Nick85

Banned
Get the Cobra if you want one of the worst bodystyles ever created by Mustang. Get the GT if you want not only a fast car but one that looks damn good too. The 06 is way sexier...and with a blower you'll be running 11's no problem :read:

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
COBRA ALL THE WAY!!!! Nick85 Im sorry you feal that way about the 03 04 cobras but ummm looks like a lot of other people dont see your point of view, everyones aloud there own opinion but IMO your sucks dude sorry. 03 all the way!

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Stock gt motor cant handle the KB, cobra can...but it doesnt matter because all these guys are so faucking biased that they wont say anything but, "03!!! Get the 03!!!!" anyway...:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread