'06 Lightning

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
oh and jazz killer i can see you work for galpin ford, haha im always there checkin out the new stock and stuff i was actually gonna go powerlease my L for a new 04 cobra and get the new L when it was supposed to debut in july of 05... thank god my mom talked me outta that one maybe ill come see you sometime up there i live just off of roscoe and reseda :)

camcojb

Established Member
Originally posted by jazzkiller34
i work for the largest ford dealer in the world, and we've already sold out of our '04 L's. so i hope that means that most of them have sold and we can get to the bottom of this. whats funny is that i still haven't got a clear answer......dammit!

Galpin Ford. I tried to buy my 03 from them. They were the second highest price I found. Not only wouldn't sell at sticker, they wanted $3K OVER STICKER! I had financing in place. Very unimpressed with their pricing to say the least, considering they're the "largest Ford Dealer in the world". They still send me notes and flyers to buy a car from them.:shrug:

Jody

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by camcojb
Galpin Ford. I tried to buy my 03 from them. They were the second highest price I found. Not only wouldn't sell at sticker, they wanted $3K OVER STICKER! I had financing in place. Very unimpressed with their pricing to say the least, considering they're the "largest Ford Dealer in the world". They still send me notes and flyers to buy a car from them.:shrug:

Jody

thats odd, because we never add a premium on a vehicle, our list price is only higher when we've added equipment. next time, go through the internet department at galpin, you will get the best pricing....jeez, i didn't think this thread was going to turn into a galpin ad. maybe i should tell my owner to start visiting svt performance!!

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by Maverick Hunter
oh and jazz killer i can see you work for galpin ford, haha im always there checkin out the new stock and stuff i was actually gonna go powerlease my L for a new 04 cobra and get the new L when it was supposed to debut in july of 05... thank god my mom talked me outta that one maybe ill come see you sometime up there i live just off of roscoe and reseda :)

yeah, i power lease my '04 L at d-plan, so i got a great deal. and, as i said previously, go through the internet department when you are ready to buy. you will get a great price and you won't have to go through the hassles of the regular sales floor. www.galpin.com

camcojb

Established Member
thats odd, because we never add a premium on a vehicle, our list price is only higher when we've added equipment. next time, go through the internet department at galpin, you will get the best pricing....jeez, i didn't think this thread was going to turn into a galpin ad. maybe i should tell my owner to start visiting svt performance!!

I did go through the internet section, and yes, they wanted a markup of $3K. I was amazed and e-mailed back and forth a couple of times. I was told the market would bear it so that's what they wanted.

Anyway, to get back on track, is there going to be a new Lightning? I originally bought my 03 to play with until the new ones came out. Now that I've invested so much into it and mine will be a lot faster than the new ones I'm going to keep the 03. I do have a friend very interested though.

Jody

DA BOLT

Established Member
Originally posted by 00sVt Lightning
i stopped by a dodge dealer today bc they had a black srt-10 sitting out front. I like the front of the truck, and the interior....so i hope ford does come out with that 06' lightning. Otherwise i might have to shift to dodge....

p.s. the sticker price was 46k. i saw someone say they were like 72k

My friend's truck at the Tower's Cruise in Davie Fl

482926.jpg
482927.jpg

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member

Jody

Okay just found out some pretty good news, not an svt but none the less a s/c F150, Roush is making one for the mid year 05 maybe 06, The world's largest Ford dealer Woodhouse is definitily planning on getting some. So if I hear anymore about this I'll post it.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
Okay just found out some pretty good news, not an svt but none the less a s/c F150, Roush is making one for the mid year 05 maybe 06, The world's largest Ford dealer Woodhouse is definitily planning on getting some. So if I hear anymore about this I'll post it.

so there are two largest ford dealerships in the world?:??:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
so there are two largest ford dealerships in the world?:??:

It looks like Galpin got knocked down to 2nd Place last month, only one 1st. You guys even advertised for them that is too good.:lol:

camcojb

Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
It looks like Galpin got knocked down to 2nd Place last month, only one 1st. You guys even advertised for them that is too good.:lol:

I wouldn't call my reply very good advertising for them!:D

Jody

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I wouldn't call my reply very good advertising for them!:D

Jody

Ok, huh, Galpin put an ad out that says, something to the effect that they always prided themselves in being #1 but last month Woodhouse Ford in Blair Ne beat them and they are asking the customer to help put them back on top, also put a picture of states cali vs. NE too funny now a couple of sales people said they are getting calls from Cali to see if Woodhouse will beat Galpins deal, great mareting Galpin:idea:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread