06 S197 Gt

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
[/IMG]
gt044sq5.jpg

By superguns, shot with K
By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/superguns]superguns
, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE DX3700 Digital Camera at 2008-03-10ODAK EASYSHARE DX3700 Digital Camera[/URL] at 2008-03-10
gt055yd8.jpg

By superguns, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE DX3700 Digital Camera at 2008-03-10

Last edited:

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Holy ****! Your on stock block and internals I assume? That thing looks amazing.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Very, very nice. I wish I had the $$$ for a Whipple or KB.

Quick question, how does your car ride now with the Eibach's? Also, do you have any other suspension work done to it?

Thanks!

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
Very, very nice. I wish I had the $$$ for a Whipple or KB.

Quick question, how does your car ride now with the Eibach's? Also, do you have any other suspension work done to it?

Thanks!

it rides rough, that is the only drawback it looks better but when u hit a bump u feel it. no other suspension work yet but soon. nice car it is just like mine but i put the shelby spoiler on mine i like it better than the stock one.

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
it rides rough, that is the only drawback it looks better but when u hit a bump u feel it. no other suspension work yet but soon. nice car it is just like mine but i put the shelby spoiler on mine i like it better than the stock one.

Ah man. That's what I was afraid of. My '98 Cobra was really rough, and I don't want to go through all that again with my DD anytime soon. I enjoy my "comfortable" riding car. And riding through Austin in a lowered car that is rough wouldn't be fun - too many pot holes. :kaboom:

And yea, it is just like yours. :beer:

I've seen too many of this setup out there - black, hood scoop, and polished rims. Although, I do have my tails tinted, as well as my third brake light and those marker lights on the rear on the side of the bumper. I want some solid black rims to black it all out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread