07-09 GT500 engine harness

DOHCavanti

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bought this wire harness with my PCM. I found a brand new in the Ford box harness and no longer needed this one. I really didn't want to sell it, so I could use it for another future swap, but job loss and all that crap forces it.

Anyway, it will work as a replacement or to 5.4 DOHC engine swap for 2007-2009 Mustangs (V6 or GT) using a DOHC 5.4 or even 4.6 DOHC, when using the GT500 PCM.

This one has been modified to hide the power distribution/fuse panel (BEC or whatever you want to call it) inside the fender out of sight for a cleaner engine bay. The only other issue is that the guy who sold it to me cut off the connectors for the Cam sensor, Alternator and Oil Pressure switch. These are on the driver's side on the same branch. I am including an alternator connector and an oil pressure connector from my 2007 (both are as-new and include an 8" pigtail of wire). The cam sensor pigtail/connector can be purchased new at Ford or used and just soldered in.

I am including the Ford Cobra Jet wire diagram that tells you what each connector is. I can label each one with a tape-tab before I send it if you want. Really, it is very easy.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway, I asking $140 with FREE 2-day Priority SHIPPING

PM me if you are ready to buy.

View attachment 29044

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread