07 Cobra Pics

SWYZ721

Established Member
Ok, so I've been seeing this thing on the street for months, and what do ya know, he pulls into my work place (high-end Appliance / Audio-Visual store)

So I snapped some pics with my CAMERA phone so the quality is so-so, really wish I had my digi and, uh, an 03 Cobra, heh.

The Cobra logo is HUGE, check out the comparison with the logo and the wheel.

It came with Brembos, not sure if the pics show it

It sat LOW, it had significant damage from scraping already.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/SWYZ721/07 Cobra/

Also, can someone reccomend a good virus detector, Avast suxors!

Enjoy!

Supernova

Established Member
The thing that bugs me the most about that car is the back end. That spoiler looks like crap compared to the concept, and the placement of the Shelby name looks terrible as well. I also think it looks like crap how the stripes stop and go around the license plate space--that looks horrible! Other than that, it looks pretty nice. I like the front end, though I would have gone with body colored mirrors and rocker panels, but oh well...

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
SWYZ721 said:
Also, can someone reccomend a good virus detector, Avast suxors!

Enjoy!

AVG free is okay, it misses a lot.

If you want to pay money, i'd suggest the PC CILLIN or Nortons, even though it hogs resources.

Also do this once weekly.............(http://housecall.trendmicro.com/), its the free online virus scan from PC CILLIN, it will delete viruses and trojans, it also scans & deletes malware & greyware. In my sig, ive got majorgeeks.com posted, easy site to use & help forums there are great!

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
its now a Shelby, no longer does the Cobra name follow Mustangs..
I like it more then when i first saw the real shelby getting produced.. but either way.. not bad.. good pics

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
good shots, especially these two;

0520061250a.jpg

0520061250.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread