07 ext vs mutiple cars

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
info on my truck , 420 hp and 420 tq to the crank , awd , 6spd auto

sorry for no vids i never expect people to race a trucks lol

first race - dig ext vs older civic si - blew him off the line and had him till 70 and i let off

second race - 1989 5.0 stock - from dig he spun off line for a lil but i let off at 70 again after i had a few trucks on him

third race - ext vs new eco boost , 4 door one fully loaded , we talked the night before the race and shook on a 50 dollar bet , but the next day we randomly ran into eachother and raced twice, first was a dig , i got him from the line but he stayed a half truck behind the whole time i was very impressed and shocked, second race was a ten roll so my awd didnt help as much , but he took the jump and i got neck to neck with him at 75-80 and they were dead even! and his truck sounded nice !

ext vs 03 cobra - dig - had him at launch for about 1-3 seconds , n by the time i hit 60 he was in the next county lol

and last night i v6 tiburon raced me from a dig , i tryed taping it but it was two dark , we both took off n it was neck to neck till i got into second and he started falling behind , again i stopped at 80 ish cuz that truck is the most unstabble vehicle iv felt at high speeds.

ill try and get some vids next time around just wanted to share

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Good kills, it must be embarrassing to lose to a non performance oriented truck in a car :-D

Users who are viewing this thread