07 GT setup for road racing

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
upgrades:
Up for sale is my 2007 Mustang GT. It has approximately 64000 miles, however, as this vehicle is my daily driver, it may be slightly more at the time of purchase, I will keep this updated if potential buyers want. I have owned this car since it was a baby (7200 miles) it has 2010 style leather seats, Shaker 500 sound system, with the touch screen navigation. I have taken outstanding care of it. I go above and beyond to maintain this car, changing engine oil every 5k miles, sometimes less with the best oils available, either Royal Purple, or more recently, Amsoil 5W-20. This car has seen racing duty, both at drag strips, and HPDE's at Palm Beach International Raceway, Sebring, and Homestead-Miami International Speedway. That said, THIS IS A USED TRACK CAR, AND AS WITH ALL HIGH PERFORMANCE CARS, IT MUST BE MAINTAINED AS SUCH. IT IS ALSO EXTREMELY FAST AND VERY LOUD. THERE ARE SPHERICAL BEARINGS USED IN THE SUSPENSION, ROUGH IDLING CAMS, A RACE TRANSMISSION AND CLUTCH. THIS CAUSES FOR VERY HIGH NVH LEVELS, IN OTHER WORDS, ITS NOT A CADILLAC! IT HAS SOME SMALL BLEMISHES, INCLUDING A SCRATCH ON THE REAR BUMPER AND A MINOR TEAR ON THE BACK OF THE DRIVERS SEAT! Now if that hasn't scared you off, the car has well over $20,000 in upgrades. A list includes, although Im sure I have forgotten some:
-Engine
-Custom Dyno tuned by Mase Engineering
-MMR Stage 3 heads
-Comp Cams 127600 Stage 3 SPR cams
-Livernois Motorsports High Lift springs
-Livernois 10 degree Phaser lockouts
-Manley Billet Steel valve spring retainers
-FRPP High Pressure oil pump
-Moreso 10 Qt Oil Pan
-FRPP Intake Manifold
- C&L Racer CAI
-Steeda Billet Aluminum Motor Mounts (Lowered 1/2 Inch)
-Driveline
- FR500C spec T56R (Ford racing P/N M-7003-T56R)
-Spec Stage 3+ clutch
-Spec Billet Steel Flywheel W/ ARP bolts
-FRPP Aluminum FR500C Driveshaft
-Custom Swarr Automotive S197 T56 Shifter
-Custom FR500C/Multimatic Motorsports Transmission Crossmember
-FRPP 4.10 rear gear set
-Suspension
-Tokico D-Spec Shocks
-H&R Race Springs
-Steeda 3 point rear brace
-Steeda G-Track Brace
-Steeda Race LCA's
-Steeda Competition PHB
-FRPP FR500C Front Control arms
-Steeda Swaybars front and rear
-Steeda Bump steer kit
-Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates
-Brakes
-GT500 Brembo front Calipers with Hawk pads (includes HPS street pads, HP+ street/race pads, and a set of HT13/HT10 race pads)
-Steel braided brake lines all around
-Centric Premium slotted rotors (355mm front, stock size rear)
-Motul RBF600 brake fluid
-Custom FRPP GT500 KR brake cooling ducts
-Wheels and tires (2 sets)
-Front 18X9.5 Rear 18X10 Ford GT Style chrome wheels ( some light stains, hardly noticable)
-Nitto NT555 265/35R18 front, Continental DWS 295/35R18 rear
-Ford GT500 O.E Take off wheels with 275/40R18 Nitto NT05's (for track duty, they are streetable, and have great grip when dry. wear is a bit uneven and at the wear bars, probably 2 more track days out of them)
-Exaust
-Borla XR1 Racing Headers W/ X Pipe (same as used on the FR500S)
-Pypes 304 Polished Over Axle Pipes
-FRPP GT500KR Mufflers (same as on the FR500S)
As you can tell, this is a serious performance vehicle, with a lot of time and money invested, I regret selling this car, but I need the money badly. That said, I am in no hurry to sell it, and will not be low balled.

Users who are viewing this thread