07 GT500 Black/Red 11k Miles - $30,950

colby ourso

Established Member
for 30K it shouldve done sold thats giving it away... if it sells for 30K everyone will see that and think that all shelbys are only worth 30K

colby ourso

Established Member
i got a brand new set of Ford Shelby floor mats for the RED edition shelbys
can no longer get from ford blk w shelby snake w red inlays i will sell you

teenv6

Established Member
That's a great price, and it would be perfect in the garage with the vette, but my wife said I can't have 3 cars :shrug:

Loosescrews

Established Member
Where is the car in the bottom pic with the aftermarket wheels and the car in your sig that has these specs: Vehicle: 2007 GT500 HP: 548 TQ: 552 1/4 Mile: 11.47@ 122.22

Subzero

Established Member
It's the same car. The car used to (3 years ago) have a 2.6" pulley and JLT intake. Ran that time in my sig on the factory tires. It has aftermarket wheels on it now that would not be included at the listed price.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Pm me ur number would like to come see it this weekend, looks like i might be selling my wife's turbo 05 to make room for this!

BILL-E

Established Member
Shelby

Very interested...vin# to run Carfax?What does the car need?Any problems or issues?Any interior,engine,flaws or other pics?Thanks,Bill(803)287-0322

youngfordblood

Established Member
seeing alot of pst with cheap cobras but everyone lives so far haha, i have an 08 GT500 down the street with a few mods with low miles dealership want 39Gs for it tho and its kinda hard for me to drop 40Gs on a car being only 21 and have ass high insurance as it is but 30k is around what i'm looking for anyway to maybe meet half way or not intrested in dealing with out of state peeps?

gt500md

Established Member
I'm still interested in the car, please send me the same information as BILL-E if you have not sold the car already. Thank you.

99Steedastang

Established Member
Very Interested in the car. Looking to buy today because I sold my stang last Wednesday. Let me know if its still for sale. Thanks.
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread