07 mach?

98RICKSTANG

Banned
has anybody heard anything about the new mach ive heard that they are going to build one has any body heard of that? if so how much power did they say it might make?

2814v

Established Member
Dont know if ford will bless us with another MACH, but a GT350 seems automatic. n/a 5.4 with 350 to 375 HP, would fit perfect between the GT and the GT500.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
over the summer i heard about n/a 400 hp mustang clones running around for r and d work. but i have yet to hear anything of significance lately. im sure in time we will get one. but lately ford aproach has been to wait and let the mustang sales cool off a bit before introducing something new. i bet any new mustang project is at least 4 to 5 years away. same thing with the svt fusion, lightning projects.

Last edited:

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
I read a while back on some other site when the pics of the GT500 were released that there were also some 370hp mach1's running around according to a drivetrain engineer at SVT, then again I immagine that there is a lot of "SVT" engineers out there. Afterall this is the internet LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread