07 Shelby And 04 Mystichrome

mds370

Established Member
I figured since I was off from work today and the weather was nice, I'd get both cars out for a photo shoot. I am no professional as you will see :). Had to rush, because my friend who drove one of the cars didn't get home from work till 3pm. Click on my webpage link for more pics.

[/IMG]

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Yes the new design is bigger..but the nose overhang is so much nicer on the new 05-07 than the last design 99-04. And yes...owned both too. Side shots really show that

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hey Marlon,
Congrats on the new ride. it looks awesome. Have you used the Magnaflows on the Mystic yet? I am hoping to have similar shots in the future with my 04Mystic and a new GT500. Probably Vista Blue with white stripes but I like the Red with white too. Great shots. good luck with the new ride.

04MysticCobra(steve).

Great looking cars.I received my 07 shelby Gt500/10/24/06. I sold my 03/S281cobra#97,about 5 months ago. I wanted to keep it but due to Hurricane-Rita,had to part with it.I was going to have my S281Cobra#97,and my new shelby GT500.But things happen,but really like my shelby,White/Blue/Lemans Stripes,coupe,& all options. I paid MSRP,was really luck on that price,$45,060.00-MSRP.

mds370

Established Member
04MysticCobra said:
Hey Marlon,
Congrats on the new ride. it looks awesome. Have you used the Magnaflows on the Mystic yet? I am hoping to have similar shots in the future with my 04Mystic and a new GT500. Probably Vista Blue with white stripes but I like the Red with white too. Great shots. good luck with the new ride.

04MysticCobra(steve).

Hey Steve,

yes, Magnaflow system is on. Sounds great ! I actually ordered a Vista Blue w/ Tungsten stripes. The Red w/ white became available a few months earlier than my order was going to arrive. I jumped on it.

Randy,

congrats on your Shelby. I am still going back and forth on selling my Mystichrome, but I just don't think I can let go. If for some reason things change, it will be sold.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Nice pics, still can't decide which body style i like more. May be a while before I can afford a shelby myself. On the 04, which colors tend to show most often? I almost bought a mystichrome convertible at the time i bought my black 04 cobra, but the purple turned me off, love the blue, love the greens, hate purple. All the same, your toys look great, and I'm jealous.

LW

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Keep both of them :D but you might have to seperate them. The Shelby does look a little angry at the Term. But they will probably be best freinds before long.:thumbsup:

pvteye

Established Member
"I didnt realize how much bigger the GT 500 is"
My first thoughts exactly, never seen side by side pics before... thanks

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
two good looking cars, I'm defintiely envious.. guess that I'll have to go drive my Terminator and get it out of my system..

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Post them at the pics/vids forum.

Nice pictures

Users who are viewing this thread