07 Shelby seat upholstery

Regulars520

Established Member
Anybody know where we can get new front seat upholstery? I have the black with red inserts. I just need the front seat bottoms and the drivers side seat back but will settle for just the seat bottom covers if need be. I'd like to buy new if I can or gently used

I have already checked the following.
American muscle
cj pony
late model resto
tasca
ebay

Speedboosted

Established Member
eBay is the only place I could think of, and seeing that you already checked there...not sure where else haha. I'd try to give Shelby American a call and see if they have some.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Anybody know where we can get new front seat upholstery? I have the black with red inserts. I just need the front seat bottoms and the drivers side seat back but will settle for just the seat bottom covers if need be. I'd like to buy new if I can or gently used

I have already checked the following.
American muscle
cj pony
late model resto
tasca
ebay

Reg - I was going to say it's looking like you covered a lot of ground here and aside from eBay maybe take a look over at MPS Auto Salvage but I seldom see them with 500's.

Aside from that maybe take a look into some of TMI's Seats but I know you're only after the bottoms.

I'm sure Zak will chime in soon with his experience with them if you're looking to overhaul the interior.

Alex

Regulars520

Established Member
Reg - I was going to say it's looking like you covered a lot of ground here and aside from eBay maybe take a look over at MPS Auto Salvage but I seldom see them with 500's.

Aside from that maybe take a look into some of TMI's Seats but I know you're only after the bottoms.

I'm sure Zak will chime in soon with his experience with them if you're looking to overhaul the interior.

Alex

After my long and exhaustive search Im actually considering just going with your TMI full set up with the dual stripes.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
They make a kit that has the foam made for factory airbags. As well as the new upholstery made for airbags

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
In my first Shelby, a 2010, I had the seat re-covered due to excessive wear on the bolsters. The dealer did it and used a factory cover. The dealer can order it for you. Why couldn't Tasca get it for you?

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
If I'm replacing upholstery I'm upgrading for sure. Shelby has an awesome set of custom fronts and rears, you pick your color and choice of stripes, no stripes, emblems etc. it's like 2300 installed. When I'm ready to replace my covers/seats that's the route I'll go. I know for 2300 I can go aftermarket and get full fronts but I like the real leather and designs of the authentic Shelby covers.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
The stock seat covers are suuuuuuuuuuuuuper thin. I'd pay for a nice thick premium leather. Perhaps in the future.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
If you want leather you are going to pay big bucks. And with the technology these days the vinyl seem just like leather, plus it's more durable

Users who are viewing this thread