07 Shelby

2quik4u

Established Member
No kn filter system- no Mickey Thompson drag radials- which mufflers give the car the low tone sound of a muscle car

2quik4u

Established Member
03 terminator has left home because of an 07 Shelby do you think my feelings should be hurt? Is it a four thousand pound town car or a rocket with a short fuse ready to blast- will the terminator see just tail lights - so far so good- lots of spunk - seems like a four thousand pound rocket ship with all the goodies to make it a street car= freeway cruiser or a blast at the track- turn on the music while it cools down- the base out shouts the track monsters so you hear your best song without the track backnoise- just hope you do not have a flat or you may become road kill before you fix your tire if you ever do- so far the goods outweigh the bads- time will tell

SVT04

Established Member
that was a totally brainless post in the :wf: I want the 2 minutes of my life back....what a waste of time.....moron :bash:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
SVT04 said:
that was a totally brainless post in the :wf: I want the 2 minutes of my life back....what a waste of time.....moron :bash:

+1. But did it really take you 2 mins to read that?? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread