07 white mustang gt Possibly for sale

BlownNstrokeD

Established Member
Ok guys I am considering selling my 07 mustang gt. The car has 20k miles and has perfect condition in the paint, and interior. Only defect is a rash on the pasenger side wheels from a curb rims where not bent just rashed. All the suspension is hammertone black. If there is interrest in the car I will post pics of the car in more detail. I'm asking 20k for the car and the extra suspension parts. Car has over 5k in suspension parts alone. Car is paid off and title is in my possesion.

The car is white whith 20% tint. Many mods which include
Power-mods
Kooks longtube headers
off road x-pipe
Magnaflow cat-back
C&L CAI
Sct excal 2
Suspension and drivetrain
Bmr full length subframe connecters
bmr rear control arm relocation brackets
bmr lower solid control arms
bmr upper solid control arm with durometer bushing
bmr adjustable race panhard bar+ support brace
bmr extreme anti-rollbar
pro 5.0 shifter
Slp linelock
and have nitto drag radials with about 60% tread left on the rear

Included with car are the back stock tires with about 70% tread
all the factory parts includeing exhaust intake and suspension parts.
Also have brand new in box bmr front k-member, a-arms, coil overs with 175 pound springs and radiator sway bar delete, and rear lowering springs. Also has bmr a-arm support brace.All of which is still new in box and not on the car.

Last edited:

BlownNstrokeD

Established Member
Only track times i got was when the car was bone stock and I ran a 14.6 but this is at bristol which is a slower track. I havn't raced the car modified. When I get home i'll e-mail you some pictures of the car.

BlownNstrokeD

Established Member
No thanks man. I am selling because I want to get a truck and another bike. I would consider trading for like an f-150 +cash or something like that.

BlownNstrokeD

Established Member
th_mg6212ua7.jpg

th_mg6198ki5.jpg

th_mg6196am2.jpg

th_mg6190gp9.jpg

I'll get more pics of the mods as soon as I can man. Life is hectic atm. Sorry for the delay. This was before the exhaust. I'll get updated pics wedsday on my day off work.

Users who are viewing this thread