08/26 - PR TnT / CCC

Tylerb59

Established Member
Last event of the year.

I'll be there, Chuck said he'll roll down driving his own car this time.

Who else? I'm sure Ray (Ice) will be there. :thumbsup:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Currently I'm scheduled to be on-call next week but I'm trying to get someone to cover the weekend for me. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Chuck those time slips for your car don't count as you were not the driver. j/k

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
i will be there! so yes you will loose! about your looks :shrug:

Well hopefully it's a hot day. Then I've got a good chance to pull a victory out. I'll run better than you in those condition.

And I was talking about the car, Paul.

whippleblown03

Established Member
hot day! and my nittos! yeah might be one of those nights i cant get a high 11. if you get me out of the hole i might be in trouble! pretty sure i can pull you up top but there might not be enough track left!

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
hot day! and my nittos! yeah might be one of those nights i cant get a high 11. if you get me out of the hole i might be in trouble! pretty sure i can pull you up top but there might not be enough track left!

Yup, up top I'm getting killed. I'm hoping Ellis can get that fixed. But it'll be a good time none the less. On your best day you'll spank me, but how often will that car be running those consistent 11's at PR. On average days, it'll be a good run until 3rd when you start to reel me in or start pulling.

whippleblown03

Established Member
looks like high 70's for friday. i got a little extra cooling on my car now(thanks rick)! hope it works! might remove my spare and thinking about removing some weight this winter (rear seat delete). want to get 11 on those nittos but i am a little concened it wont happen! oh well! Ricks out now and i dont know if any other cobras are going yet! we need to keep you vette guys down at the track! lol

looks like, ICE (ray), tyler, mean sleen, and me so far!

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
looks like high 70's for friday. i got a little extra cooling on my car now(thanks rick)! hope it works! might remove my spare and thinking about removing some weight this winter (rear seat delete). want to get 11 on those nittos but i am a little concened it wont happen! oh well! Ricks out now and i dont know if any other cobras are going yet! we need to keep you vette guys down at the track! lol

Y don't you think the nitto's will get you in the 11's? You should be fine. I can't seem to get better than 1.82 w/ em', but I'm sure you'll stay in your 1.7 range.

I think Jake's going too.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
bultaco370 said:

11's should be no problem for you Taco. I had 3 11.9x runs 10 minutes apart the Friday before last at PR. These were with 1.85 60's on Nitto 315's. 1/2 tank of gas, full weight, and a stock eaton blower.

Dave

Tylerb59

Established Member
Tech'd like normal, pay the $25 admission fee at the gate.

Write 'W37' on your tech card and have them use it on your windows for the competiton.

10Key

Established Member
I haven't been to PAC Raceway and wounldn't be able to get down there until after 6, would it be worth it to run down there?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Well ill be down there in the 5.0. Im trying to Convince my Dad to Bring the Damn saleen down there and get some times out of it. But he doesnt want to only because he doesnt have the Pulley yet. Its got be atleast a high 12 sec car at over 110. Ive got 24 hours to convince him lol....

Users who are viewing this thread