08 carroll shelby signed black/grey gt500 61k miles

Belmont14

Established Member
Last negotiations have fallen through. Going to try this hopefully one last time.

3rd owner. 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. 5.4 Liter supercharged. 61,919 Miles currently on the clock. Black on grey striping package. All black leather interior.
Carroll Shelby Signed dash plate.

CLEAN title. ONE ACCIDENT REPORTED. See for yourself on carfax: 1ZVHT88S985164339
Previous owner had the vehicle parked on the street and someone hit the back of it.
There are some blemishes under the license plate as a result. Really don't know why he reported it and everything, you cant see it if I don't point it out to you in person.

-There are a few scratches in the rear bumper underneath the passenger side tail light that I am responsible for.
Parked the car in front of my gate to close and lock it. Got back in the car and the wind blew the gate into the back bumper unfortunately. My detail guy is able to hide them but they usually reappear after a few days. In my opinion it needs a factory replacement bumper and obviously new stripes.

Car has never seen a drag strip under my ownership, nor have I driven it in the rain yet. It stays inside at night at my work.

-New Goodyear rear tires
-Fresh rear diff service, synthetic fluid etc.
-Ford Racing front struts and springs
-Ford Racing 3.73's
-Ford Racing CAI
-Ford Racing strut brace
-Metco pulleys, idlers and bracket.
-Upper/Lower pulleys
-L & M Throttle body
-JLT Passenger side oil seperator
-Redline Tuning hood struts
-Fully adjustable rear control arms, poly bushings-Wheelbase, Pinion angle, etc.
-Factory HID's
-Factory exhaust manifolds with a catless straight pipes behind them, Ford Racing "mufflers".
EXTREMELY loud car.
-2 spare factory wheels come with the car, center caps and TPMS sensors included.
-Fitted car cover
-Motorcraft belts
-Valvoline synthetic oil only under my ownership

Drag Radials are basically mandatory. I had MT's on it. It will spin all the way to 3rd gear on these Goodyears.
Makes right around 600hp at the TIRE. I have killed a few C7 grandsports and 13' GT500's on the street in this car.

There is a stain in the passenger back seat, I have tried unsuccessfully to remove it. I have no idea what it is, previous owner couldn't explain it either. I will post a pic of it.
Aside from the stain the interior is flawless, easily a 9 out of 10. No tears or stretch marks in the leather. NON SMOKER CAR.

I would give the paint on this car a 7 out of 10. Front fenders and hood have a few chips here and there from highway driving, they were there when I got it. Vinyl stripes are in great shape, this car cleans up really well.
No mechanical issues what so ever. Entire drive line is tight, trans, rear, etc. Plenty of brakes left front and rear. Factory Brembos up front.

No trades are being accepted.
I am asking $26,000. I still have a note on this car so the title is currently being held by the bank obviously. Buyer's funds would have to clear my bank first (duh) I would then release the car to the buyer. Buyer will receive title immediately following me paying off the loan.
Shoot me a PM if you would like my phone number for any questions or concerns.

Vehicle also being listed on Craigslist here:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5467091564.html

Last edited:

Belmont14

Established Member
IMG_20151107_085532.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Rules #2, #3, and #7. Please follow them. Thanks, moderation team.

New Market Rules
1) This section is for posting your own items. Third party sales, such as “I’m posting for a friend”, or “look what I found on eBay” are not allowed.
2) Prices are mandatory.
3) No “testing the waters”. You are either selling your item or you’re not.
4) No cross posting. Posting your item in multiple sections will result in ALL your threads for that item being removed.
5) External links such as, Ebay, Auto Trader, Craigslist, etc will be allowed at the bottom of your thread as long as you meet all the other requirements.
6) Photos of the item are required.
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card.
8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller. Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.

Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in the immediate removal of your thread. If your thread is removed, there will be no notification or explanation sent. You may re-post the item, providing your new thread conforms to the rules stated above, however failure to re-post in accordance of the rules may result in a suspension or removal of your Market privileges. All other SVTPerformance Forum Rules still apply.

ryan1096

Established Member
Does the car have any issues? I believe you had a question out at one time about a fuel issue, has this been resolved?

Thanks.

Belmont14

Established Member
Fuel issue has long since been resolved. Turns out it had a bad relay AND fuse for the secondary fuel pump, car kept cutting out under higher amounts of boost.
DOES NOT have a spotless title. The story I got was that the previous owner had it parked on the street and someone hit the back of the car. Bumper hasn't been replaced, if I didn't tell you it was hit you would never know.

ryan1096

Established Member
Fuel issue has long since been resolved. Turns out it had a bad relay AND fuse for the secondary fuel pump, car kept cutting out under higher amounts of boost.
DOES NOT have a spotless title. The story I got was that the previous owner had it parked on the street and someone hit the back of the car. Bumper hasn't been replaced, if I didn't tell you it was hit you would never know.

Ok thanks . Car looks very clean.

Belmont14

Established Member
20160224_120452.jpg

20160223_165740.jpg

i am unable to upload any pics over 1.9mgs for whatever reason. PM me your email for additional pics

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread