08 f350 done miami style. haters welcome

Cataclysm

Established Member
.and for everybody that says you cant tow with it like that your crazy.......I have went many miles with cars and bikes on trailers behind stuff like that....Just lower it right and you will have no problems.

More or less, it's a contradiction of what these trucks are normally used for, and that's why it's so controversial. Being able to pull a car or "trailer" is a completely pussy load for a truck of this size.

redline360

Established Member
Ok ill be one of the few who doesn't like it. Still dont understand the point of lowered trucks. Meh

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
if it had decent rims I would probably like it... those are one of the worst I have ever seen

ravenater23

i think its look sick and im from oklahoma and i know alot of people who would drive that. Maybe some blacks rims instead of the white ones?

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
yo thats sick. Is that a custom drop, or something kelderman can whip up? 10 lug rims are cool, just like a big rig.

its custom everything. The rims are custom made 24.5 from a big rig that have been shaved down to 24's to fit a regular street tire. if you guys want to see more trucks like this done in "miami stlye" go to www.dieselwheels.com

that is where all these badass trucks come from.

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I love that white on white!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't change a damn thing :rockon::rockon::rockon:
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread