08 GT 500 in IA

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
My local Ford dealer has a red with black stripe 08 GT500 in his showroom and is having troubles getting rid of it here in Iowa. If anybody is interested, let me know and I will get you all the info on it, just PM cuz I may forget to check back to this thread.

He also has an 07 Shelby GT that is white with gold stripes I believe, he had it and another one in the July 4th parade last summer but he took it out of the showroom to make room for other inventory. Still has it, can also get info on it if someone is interested.

08 GT500 red/black stripe
07 Shelby GT white/gold stripe
Williamsburg Iowa

zeus201

Established Member
my sister lives in williamsburg and i've went by and checked it out before. awesome car.

i keep trying to get my pops to at least go look at because she was telling me that they are also having troubles getting rid of it.

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
The GT500? Ron said the only problem was the buyer fell thru, they've had a lot of interest in it otherwise, I would just like to see it go to someone that would appreciate/drive it.

The Shelby GT on the other hand....no luck getting rid of that one at all..

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
Sold today at sticker to a local guy that traded his 03 GT in for something with a little more power, the guy doesn't even know how to drive a freakin manual!!!

The Shelby GT however, is still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread