08 KB Shelby f/s, torch red

nocobrafornow

Established Member
08 KB Shelby f/s, torch red (price drop)

i am listing this for a friend, he is wanting to sell his Shelby, it is an 08, and is torch red with white strips, has right at 3700 miles, options are HID's, red inserts for seats, ambient lighting, and shaker 1000. as far as mods it has the stage 3 mammoth kit i believe he says it is set at 18psi. it has the KB tune and on a mustang dyno at Panhandle Performance it made 683rwhp and 625rwtq. it has a Snow Performance meth kit. he did not want it to spray threw the blower so he modified the KB adapter plate so it sprays directly through the intercooler. the a/f was pretty rich high as 10.9 and low as 10.3. it does have a 1 piece steel driveshaft, he does not remember the brand but he says it came from KB. only exhaust mod is a Corsa Touring axle back. it also has a set of nitto drag radials, 305/40/18 i think. all stock parts and rear tire come with it. he is asking 39,900 obo .he would like to sell outright but would concider partial trades, like an 03/04 mach 1, foxbody, or new edge gt/s, or maybe a newer model ranger like 04 and up. if you have questions give him a call at 334-262-1128 days or 334-272-2620 evenings his name is Mike. i am trying to arrange a way to get pics. thanks. David
i forgot it also has an Afco heat exchanger

((((((((((( price drop 39,900 )))))))))))

Last edited:

rustyred79

Established Member
these are a few pics I had of his car I can say it is one of the most cared for cars I have ever seen and it looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. I don't have any pics of the other side of the car because I couldn't get my big azz over there and get any good pics of it.

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0125-1.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0130.jpg

nocobrafornow

Established Member
thanks for putting those up for me, he didn't tell me you had them. basically this is the car the only other pics i could get would be of the motor but if you,ve seen a shelby with a kb you know what it looks like lol. David

nocobrafornow

Established Member
price is in original post at 41,000 obo i think i should have made it more visible. thanks for the reply redfire03. David

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread