08 Shebly GT500 Whipple 3.4

SlwSVT

Established Member
Hello all,

I am looking to sell my Shelby. She is an 08 Black with gray stripes. Black leather interior, tinted windows, Cervinis lower and upper side scoops, chrome 20" Ruff Racing wheels with rear 315/35/20 Nitto NT05r drag radials.
Mods:
3.4 Whipple polished
Whipple Monoblade TB
C & L CAI
STeeda Adjustable Tensioner
Afco Heat Exchanger / Moroso H/E Tank
72# Injectors /BAP
SCT Programmer w/Jon Lund Tune
JBA long tubes
3" JBA exhaust
Shelby Shifter
3.73 Gears / Upgraded Posi
Dynotech 1 piece aluminum drive shaft
Motorsport Springs
Spohn adjusable LCA/UCA
Over 10K alone in mods

This car moves out well and is a serious performer. She has a Jon Lund tune and makes in the 750rwhp range. She has less then 3k miles and more closer to 2700, but that changes when I take her out on the weekends. I have attached a couple of cell phone pics and can email more for serious buyers. I am in the Albuquerque, NM area. Seroious buyers please email me at [email protected] or text/call at 505 610 1335. Asking price $41,000
Photo0039.jpg

Photo0040.jpg

Thanks,
Mike

SlwSVT

Established Member
Off-topic but.....How do you like it compared to your Z06?
2 totally different animials. The z is a top end naturally aspirated monster that feels like you could drive it all day at 150mph plus. The Shelby is a instant torque monster muscle car that will fry the tires in any gear. Hard for me to choose, but definately has been the best of both worlds for me.

2010drive

Established Member
2 totally different animials. The z is a top end naturally aspirated monster that feels like you could drive it all day at 150mph plus. The Shelby is a instant torque monster muscle car that will fry the tires in any gear. Hard for me to choose, but definately has been the best of both worlds for me.

Thanks for your honest opinion as those are the two cars I'm deciding between right now. Yours is #1 for GT500's. Just in case you were wondering this is the Z06 that I'm considering. Fs: 2006 zo6-750hp! - Corvette Forum

I still need to sell my truck. But as soon as that happens I will be making a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread