08 Shelby... big dyno numbers

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Here is a video of my buds Shelby (TURBOZ06) It's on Livernois Motorsports dyno. They installed a 3.4 Whipple, Kooks Headers, 3" exhaust, fuel upgrades, etc. These guys know their sh*t and are true professionals. :thumbsup:
770rwhp & 725rwtq

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1IxDYHRvOI"]YouTube - Greg's 2007 Whipple Shelby GT500 on the Dyno[/ame]

rdsnk46

Established Member
What boost level and fuel type did he use? Also what were the air temps in the dyno bay?

TURBOZO6

Established Member
Thanks Mr V for puting up the Video. Can't wait to get the beast back. :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

RUSTYNAIL

Established Member
TurboZ06 you can't leave anything stock can you.:lol1: This is your favorite transmission man out in Indiana. I just picked up a 08 GT500 and have also been moding the hell out of it. Congrats Greg and give me a call sometime and I will give you an update on your favorite Corvette tuner shop.:beer:

TURBOZO6

Established Member
TurboZ06 you can't leave anything stock can you.:lol1: This is your favorite transmission man out in Indiana. I just picked up a 08 GT500 and have also been moding the hell out of it. Congrats Greg and give me a call sometime and I will give you an update on your favorite Corvette tuner shop.:beer:

STOCK what in h e l l is that. LOL

BTW I hope you learned alot from Norm's TR6060 because the next dyno will be on C16 race fuel. :-D

TJ@RPMtrans

Established Member
You just need to get that trans out and send it here... you know that it will shift better than that vette.... those guys that built your vette trans don't know what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread