08 shelby gt500 ambiant lighting

nos1

Established Member
Hello everyone I have a 2008 shelby gt500 without the ambiant lighting option does anyone know if ambiant lighting can be installed by changing out the center council to one with the lighting option and installing the LEDs under the dash. I have the mounting tabs and empty plugs under the left and right dash also I dont know if the ambiant lighting has to be turned on on the ecm or the body control module. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

chevellecobra

Established Member
Yes you can. I added the ambient lighting a few years ago. Do some google searches and on here and you will find all the part numbers you need. You will need a console with the ambient lighting option. It is different than a standard console where the cup holders are....there is a ring in that area....also control modules, a push button on top, and lights for the rear foot wells. I think I paid $100 for one on ebay that included everything. I then had to buy the lights and lenses for the front foot wells under the dash from a Ford dealer. All plug and play.

Users who are viewing this thread