09 Shelby GT500 750+whp

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
let me know if you decide to part anything out if you dont find a buyer. id be looking to buy wheels and tails. have my stockers as well.

GLWS!! car looks super clean

Joewee500

Established Member
Geez that price is awesome. That's none stock pricing for a built and upgraded car. Beautiful car, good luck!!

tvspower

Established Member
Adds like this scare the hell outta me. Why?? Because all the $$$ pd to buy car and then so much $$$ to mod/built motor and then owner asks for a 3rd of the total cost of said vehicle.. Either these owners are super rich and do not care about their loss or, what are they really selling???

SSThunder

Established Member
Adds like this scare the hell outta me. Why?? Because all the $$$ pd to buy car and then so much $$$ to mod/built motor and then owner asks for a 3rd of the total cost of said vehicle.. Either these owners are super rich and do not care about their loss or, what are they really selling???

Some people get bored fast. My past 3 cars I kept on avg less than 2 years. That's a heck of a deal for a built engine with those mods.

tvspower

Established Member
Yes, it is a whale of a deal. Hope someone who appreciates this beast gets her. Not someone who could blow her up and then come back and complain. GLWS OP

TheGovernment

Established Member
I built my 87 grand national, invested 27K over the 15K that I bought it. Sold it for 21K.... it's how it goes. People don't/won't pay for mods. Every car guy should know that mods are for your own enjoyment and generally don't add much value.
Hack, my 08 Gt500, which I bought for 30K, then dumped 25K into is still worth 30K lol

This is a great deal and whoever buys it will have soooo much fun with this car!!!

Users who are viewing this thread