FOR SALE: 1:18 Mustangs for sale. Mostly GMP/Acme and I think 1 is a Highway 61 built car.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I work for UPS, so I will pay for shipping. Just because I work there doesn't mean I get free shipping, I'm just pointing out that I will pay for shipping, but only the the lower 48.

I placed all these Ford models on this shelf. I believe I caught them all and i'm not missing any Fords, but I have a bunch of models surrounding me right now and i'm trying to liquidate some right now.

I also have a brand new, in the box Acme Tasca Ford 1965 Drag Mustang, but I will post that individually. Price for that is $120.00, brand new, in the box.

Not everything you see if for sale, but make me offers and I may change my mind. I didn't know the Acme 1969 Boss 302 in White went up in price and is near impossible to find now. It's one of 660.

Make me an offer, it's pretty rare now.

The Welly 1986 Mustang GT I have in black is extremely rare. You can check completed/sold listings for yourself. My model is brand new in box, and the box is also in perfect condition. This is one model I will not negotiate the price one unless its just for like $10. I'm asking $275 for the model.

The other Welly SVO car which I put up a separate ad for I am asking $240 for it. The custom work is done very well and I understand it takes a specific buyer to purchase it vs. the stock GT which may appeal to a larger crowd which is my reasoning for the price difference.

The Comp. Orange Terminator is not for sale since I can't find I stock at Sam's club right now and I was hoping they would be stocking the OW color by now.

The GT500 i'll sell, but only with the purchase of another vehicle. Just yesterday I paid $18.xx to ship a model only to the northern states, so i'm don't want to sell a model and make a $4-$5 profit if you can understand my point of view.

I've been thinking about it and I just can't sell the Darkhorse. It's the only drag style 4-eye (1985) model I own and I also personally own an actual 1986 Mustang GT. Make me an offer though and I may change my mind.

As for either of the GMP 1989 Drag Mustang LX models. They have sky-rocketed in price, after checking recently completed sales on eBay. Same goes for either of these models. Make me an offer. I have the original box for both cars and the original box for the Darkhorse model as well. I am looking for around 3 times what I paid for it in 2009/2010 which was $225.

The 1993 Cobra I decided to sell and have put up for a price of $375.00 Shipped.
You can check eBay under completed sales and my asking price is fair.

The silver 1969 Boss 429 is the John Wick car and I have the box that goes with it. In perfect condition. Asking $97.50 for members and we split shipping w/ less than 6 months or less than 250 posts. For SVTP members with at least 6 months and under 250 posts the above is the price. For SVTP members with at least 6 months on this board and 250+ posts, the price is $89.99 and i'll cover shipping,

I have 4 different 1969 Mustang Gasser style models. I'm looking to get $129 for each one, and i'm asking $145 for the twin turbo one. I have 2 red ones, a bluish/silver one, and a silver one with a black stripe.

The Acme Mel Burns GT350 is sold out and 1 of 536 or some number close to that. Since it's sold out every where and and Acme isn't going to be making more of them.

The Sun Star Ford Galaxie I have i'm willing to sell for $75.00

I will sell any Maisto car (GT500, Comp. Orange Cobra, custom 2015 Velocity Blue Mustang 5.0, and Ford GT. I'll sell them for $25.00 if you purchase another 1:18 model I have for sale like the GMP Malco Gasser, GMP Michigan SSP, etc.

I also have the American Mustang 1967 Mustang GT Fastback.

I'll sell it for $45.00

I have another American Muscle/Ertl Mach 1 that is pretty rare with candy apple red paint, slicks, traction bars and is quite different from other Ertl models.

I'll sell it for $65.00

Stang-1.jpg

Stang-2.jpg

Stang-3.jpg

Stang-4.jpg

Stang-5.jpg

Stang-7.jpg

Stang-10.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
NO PAYPAL/VENMO

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Cash App. For those that have neither of those I take Square. I simply send an invoice to your email address and you can pay with any credit/debit car of your choice securely right there. It will offer you the same buyer protection that PayPal does. So if you want to use Square, let me know.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I don't have much at the moment I can list on here. All my GMP Fox Body's are staying still along with my other Mustangs. I actually have a collection about 3-4 times bigger of GMP/Acme/Lane/Exact Detail, Etc. of 60s Muscle cars being mainly GMs and some Mopars, but I have a ton of GTOs.

For now i'm going to list certain cars on eBay because people are paying outrageous amounts of money for cars I just don't get it. That Welly 1986 GT I have is so rare, people have reminders set on eBay when one posts. Only 1 or maybe 2 sell a month and as soon as I put mine up there I assure you it will sell within 30 minutes to an hour for $400. No haggling. The thing about the GTOs, I wish I did with some Mustangs, is I have 2 sometimes 3 of the exact same car. I have every rare Arnie Beswick GTO made and many multiples of the same GTOs of other styles.

I have the Teal 1993 GMP Mustang Cobra I bought last year and I saw all the completed/sold listings on eBay for $450. I don't mean one, like 7+ selling for $400+. At first I thought this was for the original 1993 Cobra made by GMP in 2010 I think, but no, it's the one made last year. If I would've known, I would've bought 10 of them at $130 or whatever I paid last year.

Users who are viewing this thread