1/2 ct 3 Stone Diamond Ring...Cheap

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Hey guys,

I won't be needing this ring anymore. It was a gift but I don't have a finger for it anymore lol. It is a 1/2 ct Diamond on 14k White Gold. I bought it for $750 plus tax new and just have no use for it. It looks brand new still and I will have a jeweler professionally clean it before it goes out to someone. I have a link to the zales webite so you can look at what it is. The one in the link is the 1 ct. version since I can't seem to find the half ct.

1 CT. T.W. Quad Princess Cut Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold - Gift Finder - Zales

I'm looking for $350 obo. I am not too firm on that price but that is over half off and seems a fair starting place. PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Bobby

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Hey guys,

I won't be needing this ring anymore. It was a gift but I don't have a finger for it anymore lol. It is a 1/2 ct Diamond on 14k White Gold. I bought it for $750 plus tax new and just have no use for it. It looks brand new still and I will have a jeweler professionally clean it before it goes out to someone. I have a link to the zales webite so you can look at what it is. The one in the link is the 1 ct. version since I can't seem to find the half ct.

1 CT. T.W. Quad Princess Cut Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold - Gift Finder - Zales

I'm looking for $350 obo. I am not too firm on that price but that is over half off and seems a fair starting place. PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Bobby

what size?

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
It should be a 6.5. I never had it resized so it is whatever the standard is. You can always have it resized for very cheap at Zales.

Make me a reasonable offer and won't turn it down but no low ballers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread