1/4/07 Irwindale,CA

cuban3jumper

Established Member
First night of racing in '07!

Who's coming out?
What do you hope to run?
Who do you want to run?

I'll be there with a full bottle and I'll be launching from about 1000-1500. No more idle launches like last time. Hoping to break the 8's on the 75 shot this time.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
not this week but i am planning on next week january 11th and hope to get a 2.0xx short time, 8.5xx et and/or break 85 mph.

SVTZEUS

SVT Lightning
Established Member
I'll be out there hoping to break into the 7's on 24"s.....oh yeah and test out my friends 2.6 KB on a Harley!!!

cuban3jumper

Established Member
SVTZEUS said:
I'll be out there hoping to break into the 7's on 24"s.....oh yeah and test out my friends 2.6 KB on a Harley!!!

Are you the same L on 24's that gets tuned by Greg at RET? I've seen that truck a few times at the shop:rockon:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i'll be there with a lady friend, odds are i'll race, if not i'll watch, havent done anything for a while, so dont see the point in running

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
if i run i'll be there at 5, if i watch i'll be there around 7, i'll be the tall guy in a blacksweater and a dsg mach1 that says "P W N Y" on the license plate, come say hi if you see me, name's sean

Last edited:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
5 oclock now, i checked the weather for over there and it said rain late in the night, on a plus there shouldnt be much of a line, im gonna leave right now to go watch for a couple hours

Users who are viewing this thread