1\4Mile times..

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Sine im new here I will post some of my times.

Airlid, K&N Filter, HAL shocks.

BEST E/T

60ft - 1.98
1\4 - 12.87
MPH - 108.9mph

same mods as listed above and same day..

BEST MPH

60ft - 2.01
1\4 - 12.93
MPH - 109.9 (DOH!)

:bash:

No new times with all the new mods... but should be somewhere around 12.50's. :shrug:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
I have an assload of new mods. I will post them all and some times as soon as I get time to install them on my car, and then get to the track this spring. Im hoping for 12.50 that is a lil moddest I should be able to break threw that with the new mods.

The car is a factory freak, stock, it did

328rwhp
343rwtq

out of an A4 (automatic 4 speed) It is one of the strongest cars (ls1s) out there that I have heard of alot of people are suprised at my times, and the power the car makes for such lil mods like you said.

thanks alot guys. Seeya

-Dan

Last edited:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
I was using my old BFGs they are not very good, they are worn out really bad. On my street tires I have cut the same 60ft.s as the BFGs. But I wont need to worry about this anymore cause Im getting a set of Welds and some Hoosiers.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
I did a john force burn out both times at MIR Import VS Domestic shootout and still cut high 1.960ft times in my auto.

I saw u race there by the way, I have video of ur car. Im friend with eric wiked4.6 I will send u the videos once i get everything capture.

Bob Cosby

Established Member
Thanks. That would be really neat....Eric has been saying he's going to get that to me. I'm waiting patiently. :)

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
hha yea, I talked to him last night, he is having trouvble finding the right video capture card to capture all this stuff. but when he does, u will be getting about 4 videos alltogether. hahaa

Bob Cosby

Established Member
LOL. Tell him he's killing me! Beggars can't be choosers (and I'm definately the beggar here), but I sure would like to see those videos. :)

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
That is awesome bob.

Mustang_Racer

Now I have preety much al boltons, and a stall. for this upcomming season.

Users who are viewing this thread