1/8 mile times last night

08blkshelby

Established Member
I yanked the whipple monoblade off because its not yet tuned right so stock throttle body went on. I almost tied my best with the stock throttle body and my trapped speed was almost a mile an hour higher!:banana:. In the monoblades defense, It was 95 degrees and humid with the monoblade compared to a cool 70 for the stock throttle body.

47b14b0a-14d5-26b5.jpg

Last edited:

white88lx

Established Member
nice job, those are good times

Can you do me a favor and when you get the tune correct with the monoblade throttle body can you send me a pm regarding on how you like the drivability?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Your car was screaming last night! I was telling my girlfriend that there wasn't really any GT500s or Cobras there and then we saw you pull up for your burnout. We were toward the end of the track so we couldn't tell if it was a GT500 or not. When you were warming up your tires I told her it had to be a GT500 because your headlights were shaking from the wheel hop and that is what mine does. Haha! I told her you were probably a member on here so we tried to get a picture for you but I didn't get my settings on the camera done fast enough and the picture came out blurry.

08blkshelby

Established Member
Nice! What tires are you using? Great 60ft!
Thanks, Hoosier drag radials 305/35/17 on cobra rims

nice job, those are good times

Can you do me a favor and when you get the tune correct with the monoblade throttle body can you send me a pm regarding on how you like the drivability?
Pm sent

Nice job. Very impressive with the few mods listed in your sig.
Thanks, nice times yourself!

Your car was screaming last night! I was telling my girlfriend that there wasn't really any GT500s or Cobras there and then we saw you pull up for your burnout. We were toward the end of the track so we couldn't tell if it was a GT500 or not. When you were warming up your tires I told her it had to be a GT500 because your headlights were shaking from the wheel hop and that is what mine does. Haha! I told her you were probably a member on here so we tried to get a picture for you but I didn't get my settings on the camera done fast enough and the picture came out blurry.

Yea, thanks. Car runs strong for the mods. Wheel hop sucks! It has lower control arms and it still hops very bad. You should have stop by and said hi. What color car do you have? Which run did you see?

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
My GT500 is blue with white stripes but I drove my DD to the track that night. I left at about 8:30pm. I am not sure which run it was but it was a little before I left. I will say what's up next time I see you there. Where do you get your work done to your car? I am looking for a shop to install some stuff for me. I use to take my 04 Cobra to RET but I haven't seen to many GT500 guys go there.

Thanks, Hoosier drag radials 305/35/17 on cobra rims

Pm sent

Thanks, nice times yourself!

Yea, thanks. Car runs strong for the mods. Wheel hop sucks! It has lower control arms and it still hops very bad. You should have stop by and said hi. What color car do you have? Which run did you see?

08blkshelby

Established Member
My GT500 is blue with white stripes but I drove my DD to the track that night. I left at about 8:30pm. I am not sure which run it was but it was a little before I left. I will say what's up next time I see you there. Where do you get your work done to your car? I am looking for a shop to install some stuff for me. I use to take my 04 Cobra to RET but I haven't seen to many GT500 guys go there.

I get my work done right in my drive way by myself:rockon:. It only has a pulley, cai, tune and tires. I'll be at RET on the 15th for dyno day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread