1/8

TheRebel

Established Member
First time ever to run my bone stock 03 lightning. The only thing done is the boost bypass mod. Stock worn out rear tires and all.
60' 2.106
330' 5.877
594' 8.396
1/8 ET 8.955
1/8 MPH 80.37
Best part is I was running a Chevy SS with and upgraded Magnuson TVS super charger running about 6 lbs of boost and beat him every time. Only by about .044 though.

TheRebel

Established Member
Yes, first mod is going to be drag radials. My best time was from launching at idle. Anything above that and it spun to much. Still spun when leaving from idle.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Yes, first mod is going to be drag radials. My best time was from launching at idle. Anything above that and it spun to much. Still spun when leaving from idle.

I would get some t-bars and a DS loop to go with them. Then get some adj. front and rear shocks. You will be amazed at the time you will shave off with improved 60' times. After that, a tune if you want to leave the stock pulleys or pulley up and tune.

TheRebel

Established Member
My plans are drag radials first, Punisher valve body second, ported eaton, TB, plenum, and lower intake third (NGK TR6s while the blower is off), CAI fourth, lower 6lb pulley and dyno tune (MAF if needed) fiifth, finally possibly killer chiller. It will be awhile before I can afford to do all of this. I'll probably need the traction bars before it is all said and done. I'd also like to get a rear roll pan, different tonneau cover and lower it a little. It has belltech rear shackles on it now but I think it needs to go a little lower.

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
I would get some t-bars and a DS loop to go with them. Then get some adj. front and rear shocks. You will be amazed at the time you will shave off with improved 60' times. After that, a tune if you want to leave the stock pulleys or pulley up and tune.

Shocks?:eek: what kind of shocks should i get will they make a big deal ?

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
QA-1's up front and Strange Mustang shock's on the rear if you are lowered more than 2"'s in the rear you'll need shock extenders. They will help with weight transfer and your 60' times.

Users who are viewing this thread