1/8th mile track run

trapnm

Established Member
Ran again tonight after trying 2 weeks ago and smoking my clutch on the 1st run. Best of the night was an 8.3 with a 1.8 60 foot. I think I may be able to pull an 8.1 out of it but I'm not sure if it will go lower. I have to get a short throw shifter. It felt like I was reaching for the front bumper shifting into 3rd with the stock shifter.

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
Holy Crap!!! What kind of tires are you running??? The best I have ever ran all motor was an 8.70 with a 2.0x 60 ft!! What are you launching at??

trapnm

Established Member
Ran with M/T dr's (ET's) @ 18 psi, and launched around 3700. It pulled like a beaatch in first.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
killspray said:
Holy Crap!!! What kind of tires are you running??? The best I have ever ran all motor was an 8.70 with a 2.0x 60 ft!! What are you launching at??

on BFG DR's i have run 8.07 n/a

BTW what was the trap speed on this run? time w/ 60' sounds about right for your mods...

trapnm

Established Member
I know...I have really got to get the time down towards the end of the run...with the 1st to 2nd shift and 2nd to 3rd its killing me with the stock shifter...The new shifter is in the mail today.

Users who are viewing this thread