1 less SVT in the family

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
1 less SVT in the family. Gone to Darkside!

I have been completely faithful and loyal to the SVT brand for a long time up until today.

Our SVT Focus was just giving us so many problems, we decided to ditch it. Finally pulled the trigger on the Infiniti G37X.

This car is killer. I am quickly changing my opinion on whether American car companies know how to compete with these brands.

AWD, 3.7 V6 4 door sports car. 328 hp 269 torque.

Oh yeah. The pushbutton start is so friggin cool.

The Cobra has some different competition now. Damn. I need a bigger garage.

:rockon:

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
So you did get the Infiniti, nice choice! Enjoy and make sure you put some pictures up.

Yep. 2009 Blue Slate. Below is obviusly a representative. Will post some real photos tomorrow if not piss pouring out.

5993_cc0640_001_K52.jpg

The SVT Focus made us make our decision a little quicker in the last couple of weeks. In addition to all the previous issues we had, just in the last few weeks the loud clunk in the front end was getting worse each day. Just last week alone we started to get a roaring start at 50mph. No idea what that was. I poured over that car from top to bottom and could not figure the noises out. To top it off the damn check engine light came on as we were heading to dealership last night.

Most trouble I have ever had with any of the large # of Ford vehicles I have owned.

Dealership paid the car off and some. Couldn't pass up their deal.

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I knew there was something about I didn't trust ... just kidding. I've always like Infiniti. One day I'd like to get one of the original Q45's and restore it.

Jim Snover

I have been completely faithful and loyal to the SVT brand for a long time up until today.

Our SVT Focus was just giving us so many problems, we decided to ditch it. Finally pulled the trigger on the Infiniti G37X.

This car is killer. I am quickly changing my opinion on whether American car companies know how to compete with these brands.

AWD, 3.7 V6 4 door sports car. 328 hp 269 torque.

Oh yeah. The pushbutton start is so friggin cool.

The Cobra has some different competition now. Damn. I need a bigger garage.

:rockon:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
ok ok fine but your @#$ better not change your gamer tag and we gotta get back to bustin some zombies heads....

nice choice though on the infinity my brother in law has one, great car!!!

5point0guy

Established Member
Good choice, you won't be dissapointed. Over 2 years of ownership of our '07 G35 and we've had 0 problems, it's such a solid car, makes my 5.0 feel like a tin can.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
If you had to make a sacrifice, it looks like you made a good choice. Good find. Be well and breathe deep.

Users who are viewing this thread