1 of 4993

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Hmmm, interesting. I was told low number cobras didn't have the ridge on the intake. My car is #195, and doesn't have it. This car is #1, and has it. Weird. I wonder when the different intakes started and ended.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
LOL , I think they mean this car is 1 of the 4993, not #1 of the 4993 also when they say this is the first vehicle produced by SVT , I believe they mean the "1993 Cobra" model was the first model to be produced by SVT , not that this exact car was the actual first car car built by SVT. With a build date of 6-93 this car is closer to the last car than the first car. It is build #3850 or higher, I would guess around #4700 by the VIN# Also the flat sided intakes were from #1 to around #500

93SVTCobra

Established Member
That is definitely not car #1. I saw the quarter panel from car #1 back in 1994. Just the quarter panel.......

dragrazor

Established Member
Why ripped off? Its a great indication as to the value of our cars. This will be a trend. These cars will be going up in value. just wait til these cars hit 20 years old. Its only 6 years away.Get one now while you can.-

stangbear427

Established Member
I wouldn't consider $23K a ripoff for that car, it's virtually brand new. It is a shame though, that such a pristine example had it's immaculate front bumper cover molested by that license plate frame, and will now require filling and paint work to make it nice.

Users who are viewing this thread