$10,400-Blk/blk Charged '02 GT

SVTSnake485

Banned
2002 Black-on-black Mustang GT
57,500 miles
black leather interior thats in GREAT condition(NO wear and tear)
A/C blows ICE COLD
manual 5-speed
MANY, MANY EXTRAS, $12,000 in mods

Vortech Supercharger, the battery was relocated to my trunk, 13" Brembo brakes with slotted rotors,SLP loudmouth exhaust that sounds GREAT,Bassani high flow cats, brand new MP3/IPOD/CD player, Venom chip, 17" chrome rims, blackout vinyl headlight/tailight tints(easily removable) plus many more extras I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of things..It's a beautiful car,very VERY fast, never beaten on or abused. Dynoed at 450 rwhp over the summer..asking $10,375/OBO. this is what i owe on the car, so I'm not looking to make a profit, just need to sell it!!! I WILL NEGOTIATE ON A PRICE, just shoot me your best offers!!!

http://s371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/BlownSVT485/?

SVTSnake485

Banned
c'mon now, a 2002 Supercharged mustang gt, only 58k on it, black on black leather, in great condition, FOR ONLY $10,375, and theres no1 interested??????????

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I have seen ya list this car a few times now. It is a good looking car. I am not trying to be a jerk but if you change the wheels and take some good pictures maybe next to some broken down buildings or something it will make it pop a little more. I would take it but i am a little short of what you are asking and you are a good distance away. Good luck and free bump

Users who are viewing this thread