10.6 hellcat charger..lady driven

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Very nice.

Everyone know that they can't be tuned though.

Everyone meaning you?? News flash, they are being tuned this very minute. Watch the video. We even have a local guy that can tune the car. They cant tune the trans yet though unless thats what you meant.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Everyone meaning you?? News flash, they are being tuned this very minute. Watch the video. We even have a local guy that can tune the car. They cant tune the trans yet though unless thats what you meant.

Easy there killer. I was poking fun at the folks that love to remind everyone that Mopar's can't be tuned.

jleews6

Established Member
They are impressive cars for sure. A converter would really wake that car up.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
These things are pretty impressive. She about smacked her helmet on the steering wheel when she came out of that burnout. haha

paluka21

Established Member
That's awesome for such a hot day and little mods. I can just picture this lady leaving the grocery store with her kids in the back, peeling out pissed off because someone cut her off. :burn:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Who says a great car should be hard to drive?

That's true, but the fact is, automatics are very consistent and what most drag racers prefer.

Oh, I love me an auto. What I was insinuating is, it wasn't a big deal that a woman was driving it. Anyone can drive the car. Not like she accomplished something groundbreaking.

railroad

Established Member
Car does look super easy to drive. She does a good job. It leaves super soft, no loading up the tq conv or not loose enough to flash. Supercharger whine sure is loud for a stock air box, but i have not heard one live.

Users who are viewing this thread