• Swinger

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CFRacer22

Established Member
interesting article, wanted to see what ya'll thought too (and how biased it would become towards mustang and cobra) oh, and I left out 'Silver Cloud' from the article and replaced it with 'other'

Top 10 Best Car Names - AOL Autos

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Viper because that car always has been nasty. especially the TT ones. The newest models are my favorite i think they did a good job at bringing a new look compared to other companies. Although Enzo, even if its not on there, is a good name considering they named the car after the man himself years after he died.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I have always loved the Cobra image Ford has given to the Mustang. It might be biased but I do like the name. It was such a great theme that Dodge copied Ford with the Viper image. ;)

Last edited:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
I can't believe that lightning wasn't included. It is by far the coolest truck name. Come on it's named after a deadly force of nature! HA! But seriously I voted for the Viper. I remember when it came out and I was like, that is the coolest name for a car that I have ever heard.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I like:
Mustang
Viper
Swinger
But i think think they missed out on these cool names, Certainely better than carrera, veyron, corvette, etc.:
Cougar
Challenger
Chevelle
Barracuda (not to be confuseed with just 'Cuda)
Super Bird
Diablo < Countach
Firebird

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
this list doesn't really work because no one judges on the name alone but rather on the car associated with the name

Ferrari Titsarosa

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I like mustang for some reason. Not because I own one but always liked mustang. Viper is a damn close 2nd though, it sounds viscious.

kuruma

Established Member
Cobra. As a name alone, it inspires fear and raw power. Dangerous and agile. Not to be f'd with.

I mean who of us if any would mess with a king cobra?

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
I have always loved the Cobra image Ford has given to the Mustang. It might be biased but I do like the name. It was such a great theme that Dodge copied Ford with the Viper image. ;)

What about Ford copying Dodge with the Raptor and the T-Rex? And copying GM with the Cyclone (Comparing Lightning)

On a side note, I always liked the sound of "The Judge", but I would have to say "Diablo" tops my list. How much more sinister and straight to the point can you get?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
What about Ford copying Dodge with the Raptor and the T-Rex? And copying GM with the Cyclone (Comparing Lightning)

Well I don't know about that but all car manufacturers seem to copy each other at times with various things. It makes perfect sense and happens all the time in business. For example, we are in the retro age now because Chevy and Dodge saw how well the retro Mustang was selling. This of course prompted Chevy and Dodge to follow along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread