10% OFF Bilstein Suspension - HANDLE IT!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's about time we ran a big suspension sale!

Starting today, and running through next Monday (2.10.14) - you can save 10% OFF ALL Bilstein Suspension products.

10offbilstein_zps7392412c.jpg

COUPON CODE: HANDLEIT

Check out some of what Bilstein has to offer HERE

Call us at 877-2LETHAL or Order online! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
John,

With the Lethal Points system: How many points equals a $1? How many equals $5? $10?

Only info I can find on your site is that once you have points in your bank you can move some "slider" on future purchases. I am trying to weigh my purchases for my turbo upgrade smartly and if I can get points buying one thing to put towards something else, I'd like to do that. If you can share this info with me through here or via PM it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
John,

With the Lethal Points system: How many points equals a $1? How many equals $5? $10?

Only info I can find on your site is that once you have points in your bank you can move some "slider" on future purchases. I am trying to weigh my purchases for my turbo upgrade smartly and if I can get points buying one thing to put towards something else, I'd like to do that. If you can share this info with me through here or via PM it would be appreciated.

You get 2 points for every dollar spent, and 1000 points = $10 off your next order.

Hope that answers your question!

Users who are viewing this thread