10 sec new motor 99GT trade W/Cash for Terminator

hardcore35th

Established Member
THE CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wife is letting me keep it

Last edited:

Adam.L.

Established Member
Yellow Convertible?

At all interested in a 2003 Cobra convertible? Yellow w/black top. 13,300 miles. Only mods include MGW blue shifter, magnaflow cat-back and K&N FIPK. Mostly highway miles - I typically use this for vacationing.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Adam.L. said:
At all interested in a 2003 Cobra convertible? Yellow w/black top. 13,300 miles. Only mods include MGW blue shifter, magnaflow cat-back and K&N FIPK. Mostly highway miles - I typically use this for vacationing.

Hey hardcore35th hope you don't mind me jumping in but noticed the 03+ Vert wanting to trade and also noticed you aren't looking for that kind of car. :)

I have my 98 GT that I just posted up that I'll trade you plus cash. I'm looking for an 03+ Cobra vert. My car will run 10's and has great street manners. Look for the link here in the for sale section and let me know.

Cheers, Tim

Hardcore35th... good luck selling/trading!!!!

hardcore35th

Established Member
1BadAzzGT said:
Hey hardcore35th hope you don't mind me jumping in but noticed the 03+ Vert wanting to trade and also noticed you aren't looking for that kind of car. :)

I have my 98 GT that I just posted up that I'll trade you plus cash. I'm looking for an 03+ Cobra vert. My car will run 10's and has great street manners. Look for the link here in the for sale section and let me know.

Cheers, Tim

Hardcore35th... good luck selling/trading!!!!
Thank for the best wishes but im not interested. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread