1000 hp cobra on ebay

myndgruv

Established Member
Yea that suprised me too. For a feature car i would hate to have an engine bay like that.

If your going to spend that kinda money at least clean it up

turbosaleen

Established Member
SO if you take a cobra and add a turbo kit its worth 40 grand ?

and before anyone jumps on me a aluminator is a STONE STOCK cobra rotatin assembly its just inside a allumium block so at those power levels its living dangerously

lmao johns still got a big head i see.

that car is worth about 28 - 29 grand tops

zo6this

Established Member
SO if you take a cobra and add a turbo kit its worth 40 grand ?

and before anyone jumps on me a aluminator is a STONE STOCK cobra rotatin assembly its just inside a allumium block so at those power levels its living dangerously

lmao johns still got a big head i see.

that car is worth about 28 - 29 grand tops

Well if theres idiots that give people 70 grand for a 1993 old a*s supra im sure someone will by this. Where is a old supra worth more then a new c6z its not! Same deal im sure he's just trying to get out of it what he has in it. Even if its not worth it.

NITMARE

Established Member
I saw that car in Hot Rod this month being used to promote Hellion's systems.

All I know is that I just opened a shop doing performance work and I wouldn't let a car I touched in anyway leave my shop looking that ratty under the hood let alone my promotional car that was featured in THE most popular car magazine in the world. Half assed workmanship. Period.

UncleAnt

Established Member
as soon as i saw the car i was gonna ask if that was the car in the magazine but after reading my thoughts were right.hell its pretty badass but alittle too much money

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread