1000 HP TT Viper Vid

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Big 8 said:
Sweet car! Probably the biggest let down video in the history of this site. The pictures had me drooling, then I get three shifts at 4000 rpm :shrug:

Thinking same thing......sweet viper though!! :D

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Big 8 said:
Sweet car! Probably the biggest let down video in the history of this site. The pictures had me drooling, then I get three shifts at 4000 rpm :shrug:

isnt a stock vipers redline like 5500 anyway? I wouldnt expect any engine that big to rev very high..

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
that guy lives in savannah, about 1.5hr from my house, i have a buddy in school down there who says he see him all the time and the blue/white one is a gts

UNDR PSI

Established Member
Gary Javo is the owner of both cars. He just purchased this one from someone else (Krazy PSI). On the Alley where he posted the pics and the "video", this is what he said " CLICK HERE FOR THIS SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A COOL VIDEO... ". :idea: He just got the car and said there will be more "real" videos to come. He knew the video sucked and stated that, so be patient. He will produce a video shortly that will :rockon: , just like the rest of his videos. He is also setting up some more races with turbo busas. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread