1000HP CPR Single Aluminator

Shaun@AED

Excellent results!
I've never seen a Stock GT intake manifold with turbo make that kind of power over 6500!

Good Job Adam@RevAuto and Dustin@CPR!

poof100

Established Member
Good looking #s Dasan, congrats to you and Adam/Rev Auto guys! Excited to see what it will do at the track! :rockon:

Some food for thought, my Coyote Modified motor will be higher than Stock Compression with the baby 68mm Turbo. Granted, it will run on race gas or E85 or higher, but something to think about when building a motor.

The Stock GT intake is on the 7 second JPC car making 1300+. We will either run the Boss or CJ intake on mine.

Lastly, not sure if Beef is referring to Bob's White Turbo saleen or what, but probably don't want to go down that path of what cars at Evo made and then went "elsewhere".

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Great Numbers Deespeed99!!

And Mr. Beef. Boost is just a restriction, im sure you where running less boost with your "mild" port and "mild" cams.... Its a shame that we dont talk about air flow.

Stock Heads/Cams/ect its easy to reference power based off boost, but when You start saying that setup B makes more power at less boost than setup A....it might seem logical but its not.

I am looking forward to your fixed motor and you running some great track times tho!

OveRBoreD

Established Member
OP so glad you did the aluminator and produced such great power! How does it feel on the street? Drivability? Boost delivery? I can't wait to get to your level.

twistedneck

Established Member
what is the max boost on stock head gaskets and 10:1? assuming you get the MMR intake? I heard L&M handle 26lbs but i'm not sure the cr.

OP, you lucky dog. nice car, brilliant engine and turbo.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Op, very nice numbers - congrats! I agree with Shaun, I'm surprised at how well the car did in the upper RPM's on the stock intake. Skip the Boss intake, CJ intake or bust IMHO. There's a good amount more power to be had with the CJ intake if you want it.

:beer:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
damn thats a nice setup. i love that turbo kit. it really is my favorite power added for this car.

mhyjek

Established Member
Op, very nice numbers - congrats! I agree with Shaun, I'm surprised at how well the car did in the upper RPM's on the stock intake. Skip the Boss intake, CJ intake or bust IMHO. There's a good amount more power to be had with the CJ intake if you want it.

:beer:
I don't see why? On a turbo application the intake is less of rate limiter, I think shaun was getting at that his turbo is efficient and has capacity. Unlike centri's that need the rpm to make power or a crazy pulley. How much power do you think a CJ will add?? Once the turbo is filling the intake the bottleneck is most likely the exhaust side of the heads and cams in that order. Nice #s and the car should haul when it hits the track!!!

D.T.R

Established Member
Damn dude, another thread like this. SMH.

OP, nice man, i congratulated you on FB. How does the car launch with the 2B and no t-brake?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Cleaned up.....

Both CPR and Beefcake need to keep their issues/banter out of these threads.

Users who are viewing this thread