101%bone stock lincoln ls

zxport3

Established Member
I have a few die hard maurader friends who say my stock 2004 lincoln ls can never dream of out running a stock 2004 maurader. I then went to milan michigan later that day and ran a 14.62 @ 95 m.p.h and then it ran a string of 14.7's (4 times in a row to be exact). Is there any STOCK marauders out there running 14.62 or better?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
One over on MM.net done a 14.56 totally stock at 97MPH but thats an exception not a rule. You have to consider the MM weights 4200 LBs vs I think 3800 for a V8 LS?????????? Now if you do a chip/gear swap then the LS is history as several MM's are in the High 13's low 14's on average.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
I'll run your LS. I only have a chip and 410. Just think, the cost of my MM and the cost of chip and 410 and I still saved about five grand over your LS. Believe me I like the LS, I even had one before the MM, but I really love my MM. I am sure I will give you a damn good run.

zxport3

Established Member
now you guys are starting to talk about modding this and modding that but all im talking about is running a bone stock maurader.

bigslim

Established Member
Give me a break. You come to our MM forum with a lighter car with only 20 less hp and a manual shift auto and want to run a stock MM. Is this so you can poke out your chest and say "I beat a MM"? I don't think so. Here is your chance to run a real MM like it should have been from Ford and really have bragging rights. Remember, I had an LS and know what it can do. We hang out at Wild Woodys on Sundays so come by and get your spanking.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
He came to your forum, saying that MM Guys were saying his LS had no chance against a MM, and he proved them Wrong, And yet, here you guys are still talking crap, becaues your offended that your all mighty MM got its ass handed to. No doubt if you started modding the MM it will own a stock LS in the 1/4, and probobly has way more Mod potential then the LS Will ever have, But for god sakes guys, give him credit where credit is due. :rolleyes:

bigslim

Established Member
I never said my car was faster. He came to a "MARAUDER" forum and started talking about how bad his LS was. If he has a problem at work with those guys then take it to them. Don't come to a "MARAUDER" forum and start looking for a response other than what he got. I also stated that I had a LS and thought it was nice. Did I like it more than my Marauder, NO! All I said was his $40,000 plus LS can't hold a stick to my $27,000 (plus $850.00 cost of upgrades) Marauder. As for you it was not your beef to get involved. Thanks for stopping by.

zxport3

Established Member
Im hearing everything but the answer to my original question. Yes or No would have done it. BigSlim im sorry if I came to your forum sounding cocky. I didnt mean to come off like that. I was just really curious if anyone else out there felt the same way my cocky maurader buddies did about a stock 04 Maurader vs. a stock 04 ls. If so I wanted to meet up and show them otherwise.

bigslim

Established Member
No problem. Tell your cocky friends that a stock LS will more than likely beat a stock MM. The 04 is a little faster with the tranny upgrade that was done to the 04's. As stated there are a couple that have posted in our www.MercuryMarauder.net forum that they have run in the mid to upper 14's stock. The weather has to be cool (50 degrees is ideal) for it to ru the best. Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way. Check out our site www.motorcitymarauders.com for our track dates.

JohnnyWash1

Established Member
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
He came to your forum, saying that MM Guys were saying his LS had no chance against a MM, and he proved them Wrong, And yet, here you guys are still talking crap, becaues your offended that your all mighty MM got its ass handed to. No doubt if you started modding the MM it will own a stock LS in the 1/4, and probobly has way more Mod potential then the LS Will ever have, But for god sakes guys, give him credit where credit is due. :rolleyes:

:rockon:

x2

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
ditto.

Originally posted by shaved99gt
wow never knew LS's were that quick but the marauder is so much cooler being such a bigger car and just as quick as an LS

Users who are viewing this thread