$105 track day at Willow Springs-Streets of Willow-January 8-9th in SoCal

joel racer

Established Member
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at Willow Springs Streets of Willow - January 8-9th for a track day,all drivers will have a special track day price of only $105.00 (DISCOUNT CODE IS sow5) for a whole day of fun.Any Questions contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents. com (co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM) or register at Extreme Speed Track Events
Free on track help for beginner
Must register before Dec 15 for discount

KILRSVT

Established Member
Sounds great I have never been to willow springs... Too bad I got a broken trans! Gotta get her back on the track!

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I'm going on Saturday! :pepper: Jay is gonna ride with me and show me the ropes. My husband is going, too. Carlos is stuck with him hahahahahaha! Should be a fun day. :banana:

racebronco2

Established Member
Here are a couple of video's from sunday jan 9th 2011. Remember i was sliding all over the place last month at this same track. Even third gear was breaking the rear tires loose in the 40mph turns. I ran with my street tires which are nitto dr's and some puny 255 280 treadwear rated tires. The fronts were squealing alot but not rolling over and the rear tires were hooked up so well that i could use second gear to accelerate out of the slower turns. I used my cheap datalogger and i was over 2 seconds faster then last month in similar condition.

The first one i gave a ride to an old in his 70's who loves mustangs and wanted a ride in a fast one. At times he was laughing like a little kid on a ride at disneyland. Probably the most fun he had in a long time.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmDBmTtdPs"]YouTube - old guy[/nomedia]

The second one is another cobra owner anda beautiful looking and sounded just wicked 2011 gt with the brembo package and full exhaust.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUUo9Uf30zI"]YouTube - running with the advanced guys[/nomedia]

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Look like you guys had a beautiful weekend out there. I wish I was able to join you guys.

That's cool another 5.0 on the track, hope to run with you in the future. It will be a lot of fun. Your car sound good and loud.

Carlos your street tires look to work well for you . Impress that you had traction in 2nd gear. Good driving as always. I'm surprise they allow passing in corners and beside the 2 straights. I haven't that at streets before.

racebronco2

Established Member
Advance group can pass anywhere on track with a point-by. We will be at big willow next month.
Look like you guys had a beautiful weekend out there. I wish I was able to join you guys.

That's cool another 5.0 on the track, hope to run with you in the future. It will be a lot of fun. Your car sound good and loud.

Carlos your street tires look to work well for you . Impress that you had traction in 2nd gear. Good driving as always. I'm surprise they allow passing in corners and beside the 2 straights. I haven't that at streets before.

Users who are viewing this thread