10th Anni All Stock w/ Warranty

lilboss82

Established Member
I'm selling It!! Forward to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/car/387723640.html

This is a Supercharged 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible. It is the 10th Anniversay model with the Red Trim and Leather, very RARE, only 358 made like this. Only 17,000 miles on this car. The drivetrain is completely stock and covered under a Ford Extended Warranty until Novemeber 2010. Everything is original on this car except for the upgraded Chrome Cobra Wheels and light bar. The drivetrain is the all original 390HP Supercharged DOHC 4.6L V8, 6 speed manual transmission, and independent rear suspension. VERY FAST!!! Extras include: Speedster Lids (convers the back seat with the top down), Front End Bra (made by Ford with Cobra logo), Car Cover, Extra Floor Mats (Brand New), and a Service Manual (CD Version). The tires on this car are BRAND NEW and the car was just detailed.

KBB on this model is $26000, with the Warranty, Extras and the fact that the vehicle is a rare model, I'm asking $29000. I do have a loan out on this car, so the buyer will have to allow time for me to get the title from the bank after the payment is received.

The only reason I am selling the car is my first son is due to be born this November, plus the high gas prices. Serious buyers only, please call me @ 504-453-0292 or email [email protected]

cobra-1.jpg

More Pictures @:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560205191PtHtym?vhost=good-times

Last edited:

lilboss82

Established Member
For whatever reason, my notifications dont work on this site. Please email me direct if there are any questions.

IMGP0973.jpg

IMGP0975.jpg

IMGP0972.jpg

IMGP0977.jpg

IMGP0976.jpg

IMGP0970.jpg

IMGP0971.jpg

The hood was sort of dusty is this last picture. Sorry!

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
screamin cobra huh?..i've seen your vids on streetfire :)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Thats what i was doing, keeping the thread alive.

Users who are viewing this thread