10th Anniversary owners, you might like this

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Talked to a guy named David at MRT about making more shift knobs in the 6-speed pattern when I bought my catted H-pipe. He said a shift knob EXACTLY like this one, BUT in a 6-speed pattern should be available in a week or two. I'm not a huge fan of the red interior, but I think something small like this may be cool. What do you guys think? It'll be just like this, but with 6-speed:

red.jpg

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
BTW: It's 2 1/4" diameter. My MGW knob is 2". That's my only complaint about the MGW one, a little too small. I have heard the newer MGW's are a little larger though. I love MGW stuff, but I thought this would be cool for the 10th's and Torch Red Cobras.

black10th vert

Established Member
I wasn't big on the red int. either but get alot of complements about it. Don't know about the knob, might be a nice addition.

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
They already have black 6-speed ones. I don't know about the red boot. Heck, I'm not completely sold on the red knob yet. Too much of the bright red on the inside looks BAD. I've seen someones car in person that did more red on the inside. :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Last edited:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
not a big fan, Im getting the dual guage that goes by the instrument panel and I was contemplating painting it the same red, I like the brushed aluminum look on top of the stock shifter though

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I went with the 2-tone wheelskin which is an almost exact match to the red trim. Looks like it came with the car and gives more grasp area than the base steering wheel. I also get compliments on the red, mostly the steering wheel if you can believe it.

I was contemplating the red dash trim with 2 additioanl gauges, but the 2-tone wheelskin sets it off just right. I already have the ricer taillights which I'm changing to the all red/no more chrome.

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
Thanks for the note on this. I had not thought about it before but will buy one just for the switch in looks once in awhile. If I don't keep buying something for the car I get bored and this is one of the cheaper things to spend money on.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread