10th Anv. Replica Wheels Anth. 18X9 and 18x10 NIB

BlownStangGT

Established Member
I have a set of American Muscle 18x9 and 18x10 wheels for sale. Anthretic color. Brand new in the box. I opened one 18x9 and one 18x10 wheel to see how I liked them. I test fitted one front and one back wheel on my car. Never had a tire mounted or lug nuts on them, just basically set them on the car to see. Put them back in the box as I will be selling the car. Wheels are brand new. Asking $550 shipped for wheels. Can e mail pics from my phone as my computer is down at the moment. [email protected]. Thanks

AMWill

I have a set of American Muscle 18x9 and 18x10 wheels for sale. Anthretic color. Brand new in the box. I opened one 18x9 and one 18x10 wheel to see how I liked them. I test fitted one front and one back wheel on my car. Never had a tire mounted or lug nuts on them, just basically set them on the car to see. Put them back in the box as I will be selling the car. Wheels are brand new. Asking $550 shipped for wheels. Can e mail pics from my phone as my computer is down at the moment. [email protected]. Thanks

Hey Blown,

I just wanted to chime in here and let you know that if you bought them from us, I would be more than happy to take these back for a full refund!

Simply shoot me over a PM!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread