11.06 @ 121 N/a!

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
Very nice dude; weight wise I'd figure he's prolly 3000-3150lbs w/out driver.

Haven't had it on the dyno yet, GUESSING around 485 out back. Car weighs 3270 with me in it. Full interior, back seat, 2 amp stereo system, power windows, power locks, factory seats, carpet, etc. etc.

IF I street raced, it'd be killer! <wink wink> :thumbsup:

Last edited:

93LXHatch

Banned
10SecStang said:
Haven't had it on the dyno yet, GUESSING around 485 out back. Car weighs 3270 with me in it. Full interior, back seat, 2 amp stereo system, power windows, power locks, factory seats, carpet, etc. etc.

IF I street raced, it'd be killer! <wink wink> :thumbsup:

Nice car dude. That would be a nice street machine.

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
It's pretty fun on the street. Drove it to Thompson that day (about an hour and a half) let some air outta the tires, and let 'er rip.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Been a long time coming for this car.....

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Nice run. I have a very simular set up in my 95, check my sig. I've been 11.82 @121 but with only a 1.96 sixty foot time, street tires and no nitrous. Got to love those Canfields.

jleews6

Established Member
Its nice to see a fast "all motor" car. It allmost sounds like it could use more gear. What does it go through the end at?
If I had to guess I would say its around 420/430hp @ the tire.

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
jleews6 said:
Its nice to see a fast "all motor" car. It allmost sounds like it could use more gear. What does it go through the end at?
If I had to guess I would say its around 420/430hp @ the tire.

We were talking about that EXACT thing right after that third pass! It only hits the traps at around 5,900 in 4th. Gonna try short shifting 2nd a few times, if that doesn't work, I'll have a set of gears for sale! LOL

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Nice run. I have a very simular set up in my 95, check my sig. I've been 11.82 @121 but with only a 1.96 sixty foot time, street tires and no nitrous. Got to love those Canfields.

Get that 60' down, and the big end time will come down as well!

I'm friends with the owner of Canfield Heads, he DEFINITELY hooked me up with these monsters! I have to put bigger exhaust on her yet, still running little "pee pee" headers, and 2.5" exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread