11-12 GT guys running nitrous

2011BLACK5OH

Established Member
Been lookin into slapping on a 100-150 shot. 100 is safe no doubt but not sure about 150. Looking to go with the nx or nitrous express plate system. Want to see some of the setups you guys are running and any advice to help me out. Also am looking to upgrade my clutch. Not sure really at all on that. Any suggestions are welcome. Minor bolt ons to my 11 5.0, JLT cai, John Lund 93 oct. Tune, exhaust. Really help me out with some feedback cuz I plain to do this soon

Last edited:

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I really like the NX plate. It tucks under the engine cover nicely, and I haven't had a tech guy catch it yet. I can't speak for the Nitrous Outlet kit, but I have heard nothing but good things.

1Bad5.0

Established Member
pictures 562.JPG Nitrous Outlet 150 shot.....Bolt on Auto car [email protected] 60'

NitrousExpress

Established Member
Been lookin into slapping on a 100-150 shot. 100 is safe no doubt but not sure about 150. Looking to go with the nx or nitrous express plate system. Want to see some of the setups you guys are running and any advice to help me out. Also am looking to upgrade my clutch. Not sure really at all on that. Any suggestions are welcome. Minor bolt ons to my 11 5.0, JLT cai, John Lund 93 oct. Tune, exhaust. Really help me out with some feedback cuz I plain to do this soon

We can get you setup! Our integrated plate system works great and as mentioned fits nicely under the engine cover. JPC and BBR are good guys to go to for tuning. We have multiple people with a good tune, and plugs running 150 safely and running deep into the 10's with basic mods. Let me know if you have any more questions man, I'm sure a few people will chime in with their personal input.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/20948-10-50-coyote-plate-system-35-200hp-w-10lb-bottle.html

Thanks,
Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread