11.37 with a small 2c and 3.15 gear...

coyote302

Established Member
Hi guys , just want to share with you my best time . It was done last week with DA of 55. It as alot more in it since DA go -1000 some time here at napierville . I was planning for a paxton next season but now i think i will push the max out of it NA. I was thinking to add a 5 c , a k-member , drive shaft , Lt headers and muffler and see if i can go low 11 or maybe a 10.99....Mod and vid in my sig...what do you think ???....:rockon:

zemog255

Established Member
Very impressive given the mods! I have a similar mod list hoping to get times close to that this winter.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Congrats! That is extremely impressive, for the mods your car is flat out flying!

Did you have any weight reduction besides the wheels and front swaybar? Was this on gas or E85?

Again, awesome times man!

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
OK, I guess I can't go to napierville anymore.... hard to be happy with my 11.1 when the N/A 5.0 next to me runs an 11.3. Lol. Awesome times man! Now I'm gonna have to do some suspension/clutch/driveshaft/traction work to mine this winter! I look forward to next year :)

coyote302

Established Member
Congrats! That is extremely impressive, for the mods your car is flat out flying!

Did you have any weight reduction besides the wheels and front swaybar? Was this on gas or E85?

Again, awesome times man!
Thanks man ....I save exactly 60 pounds from wheels,4.8 pounds from axel weight and like another 40 pounds from swaybar (made my self rad bracket),remove spare tire and jack,and with gaz tank empty...(i weight 200 )...and yes on pump gaz...

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Thanks man ....I save exactly 60 pounds from wheels,4.8 pounds from axel weight and like another 40 pounds from swaybar (made my self rad bracket),remove spare tire and jack,and with gaz tank empty...(i weight 200 )...and yes on pump gaz...

Awesome man, congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread