11.3s Blown Mach Vid and pics

braceyaself

Established Member
Finally installed my kit last saterday had it tuned on weds, track on friday lol. Car is a non after cooled vortech mach 1 made 465-400 tq on a super flow chassi dyno:thumbsup: It was hot as hell the day i ran temps being in the lower 90s witch was killer for this set up being heat soaked all day id have to wait an hour or more at a time to make a pass:cuss:

Car was ran with big and lils weight of 3500 with drive is my guess also had a full tank of gas

blower.jpg

11.3.jpg

wheelsup.jpg

dynoblower.jpg

img035.jpg

Heres an in car view of an 11.4 pass i got out of it early with about 300 feet to go, car was runnin the best of the day with a 1.59 60ft and it got loose in 4th:rockon: It sat for about 2 hours with a 3 bags of ice cooling her off

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f6da71e4-ce1c-4de6-9511-99b200da9ee7.htm

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
damn man nice run!!!! My cousin has an 03 with a vortech pushing 12lbs of boost. His is not after cooled and not intercooled either so he is taking a chance of heat damage. He aslo has blower cams and vorged internals and dyno was 520hp and 480tq. He ran on mt's but launched like a puss and ran a best of 12.2 at 124mph. That was with a horrible 2.2 60". Shows ya how important driver mod is lol. He did launch hard his last run of the night and broke his input shaft. Awesome run though!!!!

Last edited:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Jeez dude, that is way quick. What are the rest of your mods if you don't mind me asking? How tall is your rear tire and any gears in that beast?

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
Jeez dude, that is way quick. What are the rest of your mods if you don't mind me asking? How tall is your rear tire and any gears in that beast?
+1 What are the rest of your mods? Great run. Very fast Mach.:rockon:

50TRIMSRT4

Established Member
So if I get a blower for my 99 cobra I can get similar times as your mach? Those times are awesome good luck with it!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Very impressive!!!

That STI asinine comment on Streetfire needs to see your time slip!

braceyaself

Established Member
KK sry i was gone so long I have Blown front shocks off my buddys 99 gt (long story) there have a 15 x 3 in the front and 28x9 e.t drags in the back i have a slp x pipe 410s a built rear sct tuner and a php spacer. No headers no ported manifolds 7.9 psi at peak boost non after cooled. Car will have a full suspension set up this winter time and shoot for low 1.5s and high 1.4s next season 3500 is around my wight no spare jack and back seats i have a rear seat delte

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Is that 28x9 on a 7" wide wheel? Just curious because I have 2 layin around and I was wondering if that size tire would fit. Trying come up with a cheap drag setup since I sold my alumastars. Thanks.

braceyaself

Established Member
thanks guys! Yeah i cant wait to get back to the track with meth and new front suspension see what this baby can lay down. 6k launchs here i come

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Way represent bro!

Wait till you have the upper and lower rear control arms upgraded, huge difference on the hook up!

braceyaself

Established Member
thanks guys! i hope so. Im doing full suspension set up this winter. Ainti roll bar,upper lowers l member a arms coil overs full adjustable shocks and struts.

Users who are viewing this thread