11 5.0 vs Me....?

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
Hey guys,

Had a run in with a 5.0 today on 75 north.It kept wanting to play and it seemed pretty quick, but I didn't race with him. He kept riding my bumper or getting in front of me and hitting the gas wide open. I was like WTF??? What do you think the outcome would be? Mods are in my sig and I do not know his mods, but I didnt hear a charger or wine from under the hood? Thanks guys.

swaftom

Established Member
Umm, just for future reference, if you actually race them you won't have to ask what the outcome would be, and you'll have a definite and accurate answer as opposed to a list of possible outcomes.

vulture

Established Member
Why didnt you run him again? all that money into making your cobra piss on most cars on the road , i dont see how you could resist. and given the fact that some of the most powerful 5.0's arent making what you are, id say youd kill kill kill that thing.

stangposse

Established Member
I don't know why you'd put all those mods on your car and not stand on the gas for 4 seconds just to show you both who would win. I'm sure you could have slowed down to 50 and raced him to 80 and clearly showed him who's boss. But anyway.....fyi....you would have blown him away.

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
Thanks guy! Sorry for the question..I just hear so much smack about these cars. Even the charged ones...

vulture

Established Member
Thanks guy! Sorry for the question..I just hear so much smack about these cars. Even the charged ones...

Not an accurate comparison i know, i ran my buddies cold air and tuned 5.0 in the my supra on street boost 500rhp or so , and stomped a hole in him on the role , He didnt want anymore . ive driven it, and its very powerful , but not compaired to my cobra, so your cobra would murder it.

SpdPilot

Established Member
I don't know the 5.0 is a beast, you may have lost.:shrug:

Haha! Just kidding....

But in his defense, he obviously didn't know what he was playing with. I mean a bone stock Cobra might be a good run. But he should be smart enough to know that there aren't to many of those still around.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I think the 5.0 would have won. After running a circle around you, you know that you didn't want none. My vote is for the 5.0. Don't want my opinion next time try him and see what the outcome would be

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
i have a 2011 5.0, with a few mods, its pretty quick,and i can tell you that you would have won.
even a charged one, wont make the hp your making and stay in one peice, and i doubt that youll see to many running around with a built engine, to make the hp nessasary to beat you.
b

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Lets put this into perspective for you...

When you were stock, you would have edged him out. With 250+ horses over stock, you would have destroyed him.

Users who are viewing this thread